Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are open for business with normal business hours, however as the situation is changing rapidly, please check back to this page for future updates.
To better adhere to social distancing, you can take advantage of our “curbside pickup” service for 10% off our regular rates, however, our trucks must be able to back right up to the junk pile, whether it be on the street or in your back alley. Please let us know at the time of booking.
Our Team is diligently taking precautions by:
– wearing masks when requested, for your comfortability
– ensuring proper hygiene practice, hand washing and sanitizing frequently
– wearing gloves while on the job
– ensuring staff are not working if they are not feeling well or showing any potential symptoms (in accordance with Government standards and Government provided tests/assessments)
– only shaking customers’ hands if you feel comfortable (otherwise a friendly “hello” works well!)
– keeping a safe distance from customers while working (approximately 6 ft)
To Our Customers:
If you are feeling unwell, to keep you and our workers safe, we request that you please reschedule or cancel your appointment. If we arrive at your location and you or anyone in your home has been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you please disclose this to us.
Please give us a call at either 1-844-586-5446, or 780-761-9636, or book online.